Despite only being founded in September 2009, SOS1878 have been accused by sections of our readership for publishing pieces from both our contributors and the editorial team that are overly negative and overly critical of everything Everton Football Club.
However, SOS1878 offer a full right of reply to anyone who gets twitchy about what has been published throughout these pages. We therefore welcome opinions of all variations provided they are produced in a coherent and thought-provoking manner.
SOS1878 make no apology for our views…they are the very ethos of our site; Traditional Everton values..School of Science, class, arrogance, attitude…we take “Nil Satis Nisi Optimum” to at least translate in these times to “Nothing but the best we CAN be”
We are always looking for new contributors, so if you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. SOS1878.co.uk is not affiliated in any way with either The Everton Football Club or the Premier League so if you would like to have your say then the floor is yours.
We do have high standards to uphold however and pride ourselves on the articles we publish. All materials published on SOS may be subject to editorial review. This usually involves minor text editing and formatting for web layout, page presentation, and readability. Spelling, grammar, and other errors could be corrected during this process.
By submitting a Comment or Fan Article to this website, you agree to the following Conditions of Use:
1. You recognise that you share with other contributors an equal right to comment on anything Everton-related, without partiality, provided you do courteously, without abusing other contributors, the website, or its editors.
2. You accept that other contributors are free, as you are, to make comment on any issue related to Everton Football Club, it’s Board of Directors, Owners, Manager, staff, employees and players.
3. You agree not to bring into question the Evertonian credentials of other contributors or to tarnish their support of the football club.
4. You distinctly agree not to call or insinuate that other contributors are or should become supporters of Liverpool Football Club.
We are committed to your right to privacy and will only use your data as set out below. Please read this information carefully. By using SOS1878.co.uk you agree to us collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the following details.
What information will we collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register to join the SOS1878.co.uk members area, when you enter any competitions we promote or you contact us.
Will we share your information with others?
Generally speaking, no, you have nothing to worry about.
You have the right to ask us what information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
SOS1878.co.uk will send e-mails to the e-mail address you have given us. We will not accept responsibility if anyone else gets hold of your e-mails. If you send us an e-mail, you cannot assume that it has reached us until we return an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Please note that the internet is not a completely secure medium. Please advise us if you experience any issues at all.
Questions and Queries?
SOS1878 Terms & Conditions
- SOS1878.co.uk is a free to use service providing Football information service about Everton Football Club with links to other websites.
- Limited Liability. The inclusion of links to other websites is in no way any warranty by us that the website operator will perform its obligations under any transaction you enter into. We do not endorse or recommend the goods or services offered by the third parties.
- Any information on the Site about the goods and services on another website is given or made available to us by that website operator. We have not taken any steps to check this information independently. We give no warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- That any information about goods or services is accurate, up to date or complete; or
- That any statements by us relating to any products or services included on the Site constitutes any warranty that the goods or services are fit for a particular purpose or of satisfactory quality.
- We are not responsible for making arrangements for any payments between you and the other website operator. If you cancel or withdraw from a transaction after making a payment we have no responsibility to give you any refund.
- If you choose to use the Site (including the purchase of goods and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by us. In no circumstances shall SOS1878.co.uk or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Site though we do not exclude any liability for death or personal liability caused by our negligence.
- Intellectual property We, or people we have contracted with, own or are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the Site. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal use and reference only. Except where you are using a feature of the Site the information on the Site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without our prior written approval. Any hard copies you make must retain all copyright and proprietary notices.
- You must not alter or try to alter any words, data, image or other item on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
- Links to other website’s We also provide links to other website’s or resources that may be of interest to you. We have no control over any of these website’s or resources and you agree that you use such website’s entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for their content or your use of such website’s. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of access to, or use of any such links.